Job ads data allow for the analysis of changing labor market and are valuable indicators for employers looking for a knowledgeable, skillful, and competent workforce.
On behalf of the AmCham HR Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled What job ads tell us about changing workplace demands? Our speakers will be Ms. Monika Smulewicz, Partner, Outsourcing Department of Grant Thornton and Mr. Maciej Michalewski,CEO and Founder of Element.
We will discuss:
- Demands for workers based on the number of job ads – the impact of the pandemic, current trends, and outlook;
- Candidates profiles sought – what occupations have increased/decreased in demand during a pandemic;
- Regional labor markets – Warsaw and Cracow versus Poznan and Lodz;
- What benefits and incentives are valued by employees nowadays;
- HR professionals needed now – the importance of HR management in companies.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 22 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.