On behalf of the AmCham Tax & Financial Services Committee and following our series of meetings on the New Polish Deal in taxes, we invite you to a session entitled The most important VAT changes in 2022 – What you need to know!
Our speakers will be from Deloitte, an AmCham member company, Mr. Norbert Wasilewski, Associate Partner, Tax Advisory; Piotr Barański, Senior Manager in Tax Management Consulting and Przemysław Skorupa, Director at the VAT Team. We will discuss:
1. Structured invoices and the National System of e-Invoices (KSeF) in Poland:
· What the Polish new invoicing system will involve and how the process will look like;
· Potential benefits of structured e-invoicing to the taxpayers;
· Implementation biggest challenges for the taxpayers using structured e-invoicing.
2. VAT groups:
· Requirements for VAT grouping application;
· Benefits and concerns for VAT grouping implementation.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 16, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Webex.
During the session, we are also planning a brainstorming discussion about VAT grouping among participants. Therefore, we kindly ask you to prepare for this discussion by collecting your companies' experience from other countries (benefits and opportunities).
To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.