Industries across various sectoral branches have been hit with challenges recently, with digitization speeding up at companies during the pandemic to geopolitical risks associated with cybersecurity across the continent. Due to the risks involved in organizations' security, it is essential to look at ways to invest smarter to ensure all vulnerabilities are blocked from local and international cyber threats, which could be damaging to one's image and reputation.
On behalf of the AmCham Digital Tech Committee, we invite you to join us at our next meeting entitled Rethinking cybersecurity, how to prepare for its future? Our speaker will be Mr. Artur Józefiak, Managing Director - Accenture Security Lead for Poland/CEE & Digital Identity Offering Lead for Europe, who will discuss:
Observations after February 24 and the beginning of the war in Ukraine:
• Digital technology dependency vs. digital sovereignty.
• What is our critical digital infrastructure?
• The resilience of critical infrastructure.
Poland economy overview - where are we now?
• Effectiveness of cybersecurity standards, e.g., for the resources sector, health & public services, utilities, or FSI.
• Cooperation within the cybersecurity area between sectors and foreign partners.
• Cybersecurity Testing.
What's next? How to prepare for the future?
• Possible scenarios.
• National Recovery Plan & National Reform Program - a foundation for the digital transformation and cybersecurity?
• Rethinking cybersecurity, delivery model (in the context of talent shortage and increasing complexity and technology dependency).