This year has unquestionably created a lot of uncertainties and brought new changes to the tax code. Companies have certainly been wondering what are the main changes in the tax law for 2021? Additionally, they are certainly wondering what consequences will be present due to the changes.
On behalf of the AmCham Tax & Financial Services Committee, we would like to invite you to the "Planned Changes of the Tax Law as of January 1, 2021" meeting.
Our speakers will be Ms. Marta Skrodzka and Mr. Jarosław Szajkowski, Tax Managers and Advisers at ASB Poland, an advisory company and AmCham member.
The topics of discussion will be the following:
1. The obligations of preparing and publishing a tax policy report;
2. The changes in the so-called "real estate companies";
3. How transparent partnerships are about to become CIT taxpayers;
4. The new withholding tax (WHT) rules;
5. The tightening of transfer pricing obligations in regard to transactions being done with entities located in tax havens;
6. The slim VAT.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, November 18 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The WebEx webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.