On behalf of the AmCham Sustainability Committee, we invite you to a meeting On the way to sustainable packaging – how we enable to close the loop.
The goal of the meeting is to present companies' key areas of focus to address sustainability challenges in plastic packaging across the value chain, present success stories, and exchange experiences and knowledge.
Our speakers will be Ms. Małgorzata Wadzińska, Senior Director Government Relations, Central Europe and EU Policy, Procter & Gamble; Mr. Pierre Conrath, Business Development Manager Circular Polymers, ExxonMobil Chemical, and Ms. Małgorzata Skonieczna, Public Policy/Government Affairs & Communications Director, Central Europe, PepsiCo Consulting.
We will discuss:
- Priorities around sustainable plastic packaging for value chain players;
- Critical challenges for the sector;
- Success stories as examples for innovation tackling sustainability needs;
- Best practices for making projects successful;
- Ongoing challenges and needs to do more.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.