On behalf of AmCham Real Estate Committee, we invite you to a meeting Office Space Market in Poland – Current State and Trends.
Our speakers will be our newly elected Co-Chairs of the Real Estate Committee, Mr. Bolesław Kołodziejczyk, Head of Research & Advisory of Cresa and Mr. Piotr Lagowski, Head of Growth, Eastern Europe of WeWork and we will discuss:
1. Office Space Market - H1 2019
· Key market indicators (stock, vacancy, transaction volume, absorption);
· Office space pipeline volume and upcoming projects;
· Investment volumes;
· Lease terms and rental levels evolution.
2. Co-working spaces – will this new concept change the rules of the game?
· Are co-working spaces competing for the same pool of clients as typical office buildings:
· Target occupiers;
· Will regional markets be able to benefit from the co-working concept?
· Are occupiers willing to pay a premium for flexibility?
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in the AmCham Boardroom, Spektrum Tower, ul. Twarda 18, 16th floor.
9:30 AM - 9:40 AM
9:40 AM - 10:30 AM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM