The legislative process of the Act on the implementation of mandatory e-Invoicing in Poland (KSeF) has been completed. It is already certain that this solution's implementation date for all taxpayers based in Poland will be July 1, 2024.
On behalf of the AmCham Tax & Financial Services Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled Mandatory e-invoices system (KSeF) in Poland – Risks and Challenges.
Our speaker will be Andrzej Pałys, Director of PwC, AmCham membership company and we will discuss:
· What is the critical information from the Act regarding the mandatory National e-Invoice System?
· How to start implementing e-invoices?
· What are the risks and challenges of supporting KSeF in systems?
· What tools and solutions are available?
· What are the most important effects of the entry into force of the KSEF?
The meeting will take place on Thursday, October 26, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. We encourage you to visit the AmCham office, Spektrum Tower, ul. Twarda 18, 16th floor (live tickets are limited to 20 people; for those registering live, we ask you to click the live ticket). The Webex link will be sent to all online attendants before the event.