Nowadays, organizations are required to revise their operating models and structures. Yet, numerous groups face the challenge in preparing and carrying out the restructuring of their processes on various scales. The necessary changes involving employees can cause some organizational fluctuations, such as lay-offs, new task management, or new roles. The job market is now evolving into a modern look with new demands. From both the business and human resource perspective, the sheer development of new processes gives these organizations a chance to manage social risks and achieve innovative business results.
We invite you to our HR Committee meeting entitled HR Restructuring and Outplacement Nowadays – Best Practices. Our speakers will be Ms. Agnieszka Jagiełka, Member of the Board, and Mr. Piotr Kuron, Delivery Director, LHH Poland, talent development and a transition company, part of Adecco. We will discuss how to carry out wise restructuring based on companies' best practices that have undergone similar processes in recent months.
We will cover:
- What are the most common risks in this process (which risks companies overestimate and surprise them)?
- Where the process of "difficult change" starts, and what are the preparations involved?
- Lawyers, HR consultants, marketers, managers, and CEOs are usually the organizational restructuring process developers. How do they reconcile the different perspectives?
- Can skeptical managers cope with organizational restructuring?
- When it comes to outplacement in the dismissal process, how do managers handle the situation by minimizing the organization's damage?
- What determines the success of restructuring in practice?
- Best practices from various industries operating in Poland.
The meeting will take place on Thursday, January 28 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.
9:30 AM - 9:35 AM
9:35 AM - 10:15 AM
10:15 AM - 10:30 AM