Cybersecurity is one of the critical challenges for enterprises in Poland and worldwide. According to industry forecasts, the costs associated with cyber attacks for the global market will reach US$ 1 billion per month in 2021.
On behalf of the AmCham Digital TECH Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled Cybersecurity in 2021 – the biggest challenges and how to overcome them. Our guests will be Ms. Ewa Kurowska-Tober, Partner, Global Co-Chair Data Protection, Privacy and Security; Mr. Piotr Czulak, Senior Associate, DLA Piper, and Mr. Marcin Spychała, Client Technical Professional of IBM, who will provide practical information and guidance on the relevant laws, policies, and possible safeguards for businesses related to cybercrime. Participants will understand the risks involved and the appropriate methods to mitigate them.
We will discuss:
1. Cybersecurity in 2021 – regulatory changes and growing challenges for the market;
2. 2020 statistics and trends;
3. Amendments to national legislation – the draft of the new Cyber Security Code (KSC);
4. Cybercrime – cooperation with law enforcement agencies;
5. Counterparty analysis of cybersecurity – what should you pay attention to, and is insurance an answer?
6. Cyber incident – responsibilities and whom to notify;
7. IBM Verify Adaptive Access – how to efficiently optimize digital identity risk with adaptive access.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 8 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.