The pandemic has drastically changed the number of business trips we take with companies forced to implement communication platforms during the lockdown period. Nowadays, when travel does happen, we have a lot more to consider, from travel restrictions to effective risk management.
On behalf of the AmCham Travel & Tourism Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled What must happen before companies & business leaders will allow their managers and employees to travel for business purposes without restrictions?
Our speakers will be Ewa Doromoniec, Workplace Operations Manager in charge of travel at PwC, and Angelo Pressello, CEO of Directpl, a global IT company.
Our guests will share their perspectives and best practices on travel policies nowadays, including:
- What is the current corporate travel policy in companies?
- Do company travel policies currently differentiate between senior leadership and other employees?
- What do companies & business leaders require to allow their team members to travel for business purposes?
- Does this differ based on company size, travel budgets, safety policy?
- Do companies have travel restrictions globally?
- Are company employees allowed to travel within the EU, or do companies allow for travel to the U.S. or other continents?
The meeting will take place on Thursday, March 3 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a,m.
To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.