This is a past event. Registration is closed.
Save the date
Save the dateJanuary 19, 20229:30 AM - 10:30 AM (GMT+1)
In a complex labor market facing a pandemic, attracting talent is crucial for a company's performance. Will the new Polish Deal (Polski Ład) help attract and retain talent in companies?
On behalf of the AmCham HR Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled A War for Talent – does the Polish Deal introduce the new rules of the game?
Our speaker will be Ms. Małgorzata Samborska, Partner of Grant Thornton and we will discuss:
· 50% deductible for employees involved in creative work and tax relief for innovative employees – for whom is this opportunity available?
· Tax relief for young people, for parents of 4+, joint settlement for spouses, and no settlements for single parents – what actions need to be taken by HR/employees to apply them;
· Tax relief for those returning to Poland – is it a new opportunity for employers?
· Other types of agreements than employment – who and when can one benefit from them?
· First experiences and best practices from the last two months.
The meeting will be held in Polish and will take place on Wednesday, January, 19 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.
Partner, Tax Advisor at Grant Thornton