The EU Directive on reducing the impact of certain plastic products on the environment (commonly referred to as the Single-Use Plastics Directive) aims to reduce pollution from single-use plastics items. Until July 3 of this year, the Member States had to transform the Directive into national law and adopt the relevant measures to implement the Directive successfully.
On behalf of the AmCham Agri, Food & FMCG Committee, and Industry Committee, we invite you to a meeting Implementing the EU waste package into national law - new obligations and fees. Our speakers will be Senior Associates from PwC Polska, an AmCham member company, Mr. Daniel Maryjosz, and Mr. Łukasz Pamula, where we will discuss:
1. The Plastics Directive - degree of implementation, proposals for national legislation, new obligations, and fees;
2. The Extended Producer Responsibility? - core responsibilities;
3. ROP strategy - the new obligation and how to complete it?
4. The packaging levy - what will be covered, how often you have to pay it, and the ratio of the packaging levy to other levies;
5. Waste management system - what will change?
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 5 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. To attend, click the "I will attend button" to confirm your presence. The Webex webinar link will be sent out to all registrants before the event.