The COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly changing the job market, altering work mobility as well as the need for tech savviness. What will matter to potential candidates in the next few years will differ from what was previously seen pre-pandemic. How will COVID-19 impact job search and can companies prepare for a post-pandemic future?
On behalf of the AmCham HR Committee, we invite you to a meeting entitled "How COVID-19 Is Affecting the Job Market from a Job Seeker and Hiring Manager's Perspective". Our guest speaker will be Mr. Rafał Nachyna, Managing Director of Pracuj.pl who will present:
1. The characteristics of candidate's after COVID-19:
- How employee expectations are likely to change;
- How candidates react to new recruiting and working methods;
2. Hiring trends: how to recruit remotely and what businesses are looking for;
3. HR TECH news: which IT tools are useful and how to use them.
The meeting (in Polish) will take place on Thursday, September 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. We have room for 18 participants in the AmCham Boardroom (Spektrum Tower, ul. Twarda 18, 16th floor). All others are invited to join online via our WebEx platform. When registering, please choose the most convenient way for your participation.